Friday, May 15, 2009

Sharks Or Jets

Bout to leave for tour in the morning, or at least spring training, but I have no idea what that actually means. It's usually accompanied by a feeling of a summer-long departure, albeit an involuntary one, from my everyday life. But I don't feel like I'm leaving for the summer, so I must not be. What does that mean? I think we'll have to wait to find out. Tyler came thru in a bind to get me thru the next month, but after that who knows. I feel like I'm kinda sabotaging myself, and it feels good. Things may be very different come Sunday evening. Let's just say I got 8 hours of driving this weekend and plenty of quality thinking time. I'll probably just end up rocking out to some music tho. I haven't even packed anything yet. Like nothing.


So anyhow, Cadets show is West Side Story. Original, I know. And me? I'm still deciding which side to be on.

No comments: