Sunday, May 24, 2009

Outshining The Fox In Cleverness

Hello from camp. We've been quite expeditious so far, moving right along and plowing ahead, those kinds of things. Opener is ready to be signed & sealed (not quite delivered) after one week, despite the split groups the whole time. More work for me. I rise to the challenge. I also outshine the fox in cleverness.

IMG_6081
IMG_6072
IMG_6068

Other than that it's been same old. Daniel & I are rooming together and we watch movies every night. So far Yes Man was unexpectedly adorable, Doubt was foreseeably masterful, and Blindness, well, I wish I had been blind and deaf so I didn't have to experience that. Let down is an understatement. Tonight is Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, or maybe the theater, since the corp is done at 2 and leaving for Memorial Day extravaganzas and won't be back til Tuesday. Look out Johnstown. We're staying behind.

IMG_6097
IMG_6063
IMG_6057

But good times have been being had and the team has really taken shape. Each night has ended with a smattering of gatherings in our room for impromptu listening parties which is a department I flourish in. Opening some eyes and ears. It's what I do. Also talking Braddock 2010 with Michael & Daniel. It's nice to see the excitement there and so early on.

IMG_6094
IMG_6065

One more thing; Brian, Katie, Daniel & I stayed up late last night sorting out the scenarios for the "murder game" so I believe as of this morning, it's on. Be on your toes folks. And if a seemingly awkward situation arises, just run.

IMG_6101

No comments: