Friday, September 12, 2008

When Franny Saw Harry Met Sally

Fran finally made it thru that Harry/Sally movie without me interrupting with a Mets game or cartoons or something. Meg Ryan. She looks crazy now that she got lip implants. That's a shame, I'd put up a photo but I'm in a good mood and don't wanna ruin it.

Look at this...

It's almost like those trees are in a cage or something, like the raptors in Jurassic Park. Those raptors broke out in the end you know.

Mets game is delayed so we're watching Walker, Texas Ranger. There's a ridiculous show. Fran informs me that her family used to gather on a Friday nite (TGIF) and partake in a group viewing of Walker. What have I done?

This picture is crazy...

We're a little loopy....

we just had to call Georgia to decide what hamburger helper to make.
and now it's done!

No comments: