Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Roxbury's

Just today I realized how I haven't yet introduced the fine group of young ladies I've been working with this fall. They hail from lovely Succasunna New Jersey and range from severe dissociates to voluble jabberjaws, and lucky you I managed to catch them on speckle-painted shirt day. Ladies & gentlemen... The Roxbury's.

DSCN1444
This here is mighty Connie, dainty Katlyn, Claudia the neurosurgeon, Heather the heather, Mustang Shelly, & Stephanie. They make up the rifle line, except for Stephanie who is my little flag angel.

DSCN1446
Now we have a particularly congenial group starting with the rookie Summer, Cody the kitten giver, Christine the über-rookie, Kim the silent vet, and Issues Miceli.

DSCN1447
On to the problem children, don't they look happy to be alive. From the back we have tough girl Amanda, busy body Martine, Kristen diarrhea-of-the-mouth Dingleberries, partners in crime Kelsey & Erica, and then there's Becca up front who I have never seen without a cast on her leg (she's hiding it).

DSCN1448
This? This is April. She looks like this all the time.

DSCN1451
Here's Nancy & Rebecca. They teach with me. They're a little not right themselves.

There. Now you know who I know.

No comments: