Thursday, September 11, 2008

Doldrums

What a dull night. I had to post that little optical illusion because it's the most exciting thing that's happened to me all night. Fran's at work, no Mets game, nothing worth watching on TV, kittens are sleeping, not hungry, kinda sleepy, but wide awake,

Let's see what can I speak of....

I listened to some new albums today. Really liked the new Emiliana Torrini & Eugene McGuinness, highly recommended.

Can't wait to see this...



I found out this week my old friend Donald was chosen to perform with the touring cast of Hairspray. That's exciting. Hopefully we are free to go see him when they blow thru town.

Here's Donald performing with Bill T. Jones. He's the one with the giant duck head...


Here's a clearer photo...




hmmmm

nothing else really

Abner is still gone. I been working with Roxbury. They're coming around. Teaching highschool sucks. People are starting to think about winter and wanting ideas. Should be fun. Daniel took over Braddock. Could be crazy. I don't think Roxbury is gonna have a winterguard. Just as well I guess. I'll probably end up going up to Orchard Park and I talked to Eric Babula about doing his group, they're somewhere in Texas, dunno it's big.

what else...

Here's Freddy Mercury as legos

No comments: