Saturday, September 20, 2008

To Bed

it's early and I'm tired. Fran is already in bed.

Always good to start off with a random picture. This here is the very model of a modern monkey general.


We had cheesesteaks tonight. They were divine. Divine; cheesesteaks. That may be a first. My parents may come over tomorrow. They gotta drive Tyler & Melissa to the airport early early in the morn. They're going to Disney World. I just dedicated Proposition 61 to Amon. He'll appreciate it someday. Eric called on the way home tonight. There's some dude marching Sac that lives literally around the corner from us. Small world. I all of the sudden have like 6 shows to write. Today I saw someone ride a mighty snow leopard. Mets lost to the Braves. Phillies are winning. Flip flops. This is two random posts in a row. I may be neglecting the readers. Hello Readers. I'm gonna go spend a few moments with the kittens. Hopefully put them to bed. Hopefully put myself to bed. Dream of rally towels.

No comments: