Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pizza, In Like 3 Minutes!

This year I am tearing apart another rock patio, because half of it sunk over the winter. If the whole thing sunk I'd probably leave it, but there's steps where I didn't necessarily put steps, so at this point it's probably just best i tear it apart and start over fresh. It was the first one I did going back 4-5 years now, and it was definitely a poor-at-best attempt at rock patio-ing.

But then main focus of the new patio, which will change shape and size and purpose, is to incorporate this sweet cob oven into the mix. This puppy bakes up pizzas in like 3 minutes! And I want one.

I found this website that lays it all out for you, and it's fairly complicated, but I don't intend on doing it this summer. Just keeping it in mind while re-working the area. And it looks fairly cheap too, which is my kind of project. As long as when it's all said and done I can cook that pizza in like 3 minutes!

Maybe there's some cobbing classes in the area that I can take. Or maybe I meet a cobber? Is that a thing? Who knows, if I get good at this I may just cob myself a brand new house, with it's own guitar room. Where I can cook a pizza in like 3 minutes!

No comments: