Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Playdate & The Dentist


The few days after Christmas were a doozy, for me. Ended up at the hospital night after having what was summed up to be an anxiety attack from too much stress and exhaustion, which was only compounded by us getting home at 4am and getting right back to it. Laura left for work and I took a quick nap, saw Dani & Vic off and then got to work myself, the whole while Yuula hanging off my leg and paying no attention to the hundreds of distractions she got on Christmas morning. Fail.


Then I had to go to the dentist, which is a very new and exciting endeavor for me. A scaling first on Thursday, which was wild, I feel like I have new teeth. And the a couple fillings on Friday which left me with some sore lips mostly. That guy was using a machete to hold my mouth open and I swear he had an anvil tied to other end of that suction tube that was dangling from my mouth.


Best thing about it was Yuula was able to get in a playdate with Isabella, something we've resolutioned for 2013, now that we're past the whole apocalypse thing and all.

braid and cookie

dancing

lunch

shopping

dinner

sharing

tea time

No comments: