Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cut Me Some Sleep


Ever since that 12.12.12.12.12.12.12.12 concert the other night, when I stayed up til 2am to see Paul McCartney take lead with a recently reformed Nirvana, my sleep/awake schedule has been way off. I've settled into a nice little routine the past year or so, bed round 10/11 and drift off to sleepy land, but the past few nights I've returned to my former, pre-poppa days where I'd scour the channels til the sun starts to come up again. And to make matters worse, Yuula has seemed to make a few adjustments in her sleep schedule as well, waking up quite early and taking long long naps right after breakfast, sometimes missing lunch altogether, therefore allowing her to have the energy to stay up late into the night only to wake up around 4/5am the next morning. And I don't think Laura's slept in a couple weeks so...

...we're all screwed up. But it was worth it.



oh Paul, you and you're "jams"

I'm going to bed..

No comments: