Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Am Awesome At Christmas

the past 24 hours I have been in the zone, man. The Christmas zone. The shopping zone, to be more specific. I had done very little up to now, especially for Laura (poor Laura) but just 36 hours later, I have seeked, purchased, and wrapped all my gifts. I am done fools, and with a week to spare.

Yuula and I did a mad rush around Jersey town yesterday with limited to moderate success. This morning I headed out solo and blazed across the Poconos crossed the last items off the list. But I wasn't alone in holiday spirit. I came home to this...


and some of this...


and then this of course...


And then guess who got to do the dishes?


But I didn't mind so much when I saw these puppies in the fridge.


Laura headed off to close her store and I put Yuula down for a nap to see if I could get any wrapping done. Turns out I could.


That's everything. Including the two nights we already spent wrapping stuff for Yuula, that may be a new record. I have a couple things comping in the mail that probably won't show up til a day or so before Christmas, if at all, but I can't be blamed for that, can I?

I can.

No comments: