Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lawnmowers - 4, Travis - ∅

You have got to be kidding me. Another attempt at mowing our lawn gone south. And this is with another brand new lawnmower. Well, brand new to us anyhow. But I just picked it up from Cramer's yesterday and was actually jazzed about getting this yard done. And it was happening. For real this time. No having to resort to the weedwacker and no constant stalling. This puppy was purring and then SNAP!

No rocks. No sticks. Just grass. What could have happened? I dunno but I looked down and saw three small pieces of metal laying on top of the mower, like they fell out of the engine or something.

IMG_0291

Whatever imaginable can go wrong will, and did.

IMG_0293

Now I have a half mowed lawn.

IMG_0296

Oh look Pocono Raceway.

But Laura's on her way home from work early and we're having spaghetti so, always a silver lining.

No comments: