Monday, August 24, 2009

Gonna Be A Quiet/Loud Fall

I woke up early today and read up on some albums coming out in the next few months and, honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed. I dunno that there'll be enough time to hear them all. The flood starts on September 1st. Albums from Califone, Built To Spill, The Flaming Lips, Alec Ounsworth, Lightning Bolt, Dodos, Blk Jks, Do Make Say Think, Grand Archives, Kings Of Convenience, Sondre Lerche, Atlas Sound, Yo La Tengo, Tyondai Braxton, Muse, The Twilight Sad, Castanets, Volcano Choir, Islands, Pearl Jam, Hidden Cameras, Owen, Rain Machine, The Shaky Hands, Sufjan Stevens, The Clientele, The Mountain Goats, Wolfmother, Spiral Stairs, and to top it off, Weezer. And that's only thru October, because by then it'll be snowing. And like I said, I hope I have time to listen, but I'm thinking I'll be riding the bus every weekend with screaming adolescents so that may present itself as opportune as any and it may be a good idea to invest in some of those noise-canceling headphones.

No comments: