Saturday, June 27, 2009

What A Long, Strange Trip

IMG_6602

Sometimes a week can go by seemingly in a day, especially when you're enjoying yourself. Such was not the case the past week and a half, which seemed to last an eternity, and not that I wasn't having a good time. Maybe it was the humidity.

Humidity pictured here in my camera's lens:

IMG_6610

Budd showing us some early designs for Teal's uniforms:

IMG_6609

Pink skies were the limit:

IMG_6620

Teals:

IMG_6648

I went thru about four shirts a day down in Thomasville, where at 10 pm it was 98 degrees and humid:

IMG_6665

This orange towel barely left my head:

IMG_6669

What better when it's 104° out than the world's largest rib roast:

IMG_6674

Eric informed me one night that he was at the Dirty Projectors concert hearing live reenactments of one of the best albums to come out this year. I surely would have been there with him had I not had to work. But the next best thing was this Dave Longstreth look-alike in the rifle line:

IMG_6679

Best part of the weekend was Marios viola interpretations:



Budd was not impressed:



I have a favorite new airport - Memphis! Why? Free aerobeds!

IMG_6697

...and Elvis in tile!

IMG_6700

Met up with Johnny at the Charlotte airport and scared off a few southern travlers. No surprise there:

IMG_6702

Then off to Ooltewah for a few days, which was quite enjoyable. I would like to go back someday:

IMG_6716

The girls there were.... uhm... interesting:

IMG_6735

And then this happened:

IMG_6769

No comments: