Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brief Yet Effective

Why does the time I spend at home always go so quickly and four days in Tennessee last an eternity? The time I've spent home this summer have been so far and in-between, I feel like a visitor. But we got some quality time in there and even got [some of] the lawn cut. We deal in extremes.

IMG_6772
Laura exudes that fresh-from-an-airport-pickup look

IMG_6777
First thing to do once you arrive in NJ: Diner

IMG_6780
I liked this house. Now we like this house.

IMG_6782
I love both these things

IMG_6785
Home is nigh

IMG_6786
We took in an oldie

IMG_6810
She wanted to mow, so I had to rake

IMG_6821
Making the daily sweat

IMG_6830
Getting ready to be "back in it"

IMG_6848
Laura, meet the RxHSCG09

IMG_6858
This years show is Rambo: First Blood (apparently)

IMG_6871
Then this happened

Now it is time to leave again. I'm off to live on a bus, which I hear is standing room only, so it should be good times. At least Daniel & I can share the three seater. That's right - pulling seniority at 31. And I end up in my hometown. First time that has happened. What to expect? It's all so exciting.

No comments: