Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just Like Old Times

Just got home from my third tour of duty this summer. A very quick one, but I managed to write and teach Cool within one block, in its entirety, (whether or not it looks good is another story) and start writing some pistol for the closer. That'll be taken care of later this week.

IMG_6406

Exciting news is Johnny & Dean are here. It feels just like old times now. Johnny hasn't changed a bit and adds a much needed lunacy to the days' proceedings. And getting him and Greg together is like stand-up.

IMG_6417

Dean & I go way back, further than he'd probably like to admit, and have a whole ton of funny old stories to reminisce to. If I were to switch bodies for one day with anyone, it would be Dean, just because I know he would lose his mind.

IMG_6418

There he is back there.

And, today's bonus: Mark in a wig.

IMG_6422

Doesn't he look like E.T.?

My turn...

IMG_6423

No comments: