Friday, June 5, 2009

Hate The Heat

Dropped Laura off last night at the airport. She's visiting her family in Georgia for Kevins graduation, Asriels baby shower, and I'm sure something else is happening. I drove home within the battle that has become Man Vs. Radiator. I've come to hate the heat. I fear the flame. I scorn the scorch.

IMG_6354

I won. I'm home ain't I?

Then I sat down to watch the game (which I quickly found they had already lost earlier in the day (swept by the Pirates = brilliant)) and killed a huge salad. Killed it.

IMG_6355

Have today, then back to camp, but just for a few days. Come home Monday night, pick up Laura Tuesday morning, school Tuesday, then back to finish off spring training thru the weekend. It's been chilly all week but I'm sure that's over. Should be nice and hot!! And you know I love that. Ya think they miss me?

IMG_6183

I think they miss that.

It's been chilly all week but I'm sure that's over. Should be nice and hot!! And you know I love that.

20071107012450!Red_Hot_Sun

Oh good look a solar flare!

No comments: