Friday, August 22, 2008

Yardwork Woes

The honeymoon is over. In the yard anyhow. The first try at it we had a good ol' time, mowing & weeding & raking. Today; misery. I only managed to mow the right side of the front yard and a two lane perimeter around the back before a bolt broke and the handle came off the mower. I gathered myself and managed to pull out the weedwacker, but only got about 35 seconds into that before the wacker broke off and flew into the woods. And no, of course I did not buy extras.

P1100256
But we did get a lot of weeding done and manage to hang a lot of stuff inside, which we think look really nice.

And right now Fran is marinating some chicken and making that chip dip that I love so much and we're gonna eat & watch the Mets game so.... it is a good day after all.

P1100264
Oh! and we saw a bunny. Elevated to great day.

No comments: