Friday, August 8, 2008

Weekend Roundup

This weekend I am in Indianapolis, or something. Dropping in for finals, and the banquet Sunday morning. I may even get dressed up. For the banquet, not finals. Too hot. But thus concludes the Cadets 2008 season. Once again my roles change drastically year to year to year. Interested to see where it goes form here.

Other than that..
  • Mets won 3-0 over Marlins, I just had 5 Heinekens & I'm stoked. See what they can do thru the rest of the weekend. Punk Marlins.
  • Groceries are officially put away, except for the bread. We don't seem to have anyplace to put bread. Could be an issue.
  • It's getting cold here already. This morning I had to wear a hoodie cuz I had gooseflesh. I like this.
  • Gotta (re)write drill for Roxbury this weekend in my spare moments. I should really look into transitioning into this aspect of the activity. Note to self.

And some new albums I'm enjoying:

I guess that's it. I never like posting without a little visual stimuli so here's a couple shots taken very recently...

P1090581
DSCN1283
DSCN1293

That's it.

Se ya later.

No comments: