Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Getting It Off To A Good Start

I thought I'd start off the year with a photo of a delicious meal we cooked just the other night.

(19) chicken jambalaya, vegetable medley & crescent roll

It was chicken jambalaya, vegetable medley & Pillsbury crescent rolls served with a fine merlot, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Scrumptious.

That day, I also cut my beard off. It will be missed dearly, but luckily I had the presence of mind to snap a few shots to be hung around the bathroom mirror, a sorta hair memorial. Feel free to do the same on your bathrrom mirror or car dashboard.

(04) beard
(14) beard

Happy New Year. So far 2008 is OK. I watched the Honeymooners all day. That was awesome. And Michigan won. I was happy for that. Ok...Fran should be home any minute...

No comments: