Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back In Miami

Sooooo I am back in Miami. Yup. For 10 days this time. Knocking out three jobs at once. I have always prided myself on efficiency. I flew in on JetBlue, watching an America's Next Top Model marathon & snapped a few handsome shots of Miami before landing.
dscn7937
dscn7938
dscn7942
dscn7946

April and her gang are never dull but this time they had some new tricks up their sleeves which, actually, I am supposed to keep a secret so let's just say that April & Marco really know how to "ring" in a (baby) new year.

A few shots from the weekend:

dscn7955
Shortly before my arrival there was a safari massacre in April's bathtub.

dscn7963
I managed to cure my boredom with April's bathroom mirrors, albeit momentarily.

dscn7966
Alex tried so hard to hide his manic enthusiasm during rehearsal.

dscn7968
During a brief moment of clarity, I chased this cloud around the building & named him Matecumbe.

dscn7981
Proof that I had Chicken Kitchen (the actual food was gone too fast for the camera).

dscn7984
A six.

So I'm done with the 1st weekend. Got tomorrow off. Bouncing around this week and ending up back where I started. Should be good times.

Oh and the New York football Giants won the wild card game. Surprised? I was. Hopefully 3rd time will be a charm against the Cowboys next weekend. I'm not crossing anything.

No comments: