Monday, February 11, 2013

Mean, Brave & Honey Happy

 
 Well that was a frigin Monday. You name it. Today had it. I went to Houston. Only on Google street view. Sent Tom photo evidence that I found his his house and instantly realized he'd think I was really there and that I was unintentionally playing a mean joke even tho I was just playing with technology. Technology makes me mean.


At one point today I had someone seriously ask me to help them commit tax fraud. I said I would, having no intention to even try and decipher what they were truly asking me to do. Taxes make me brave.


Yuula danced as a bumblebee tonight. It's a rare but welcome persona. She buzzes and all. She was turn happy. Sometimes you can't stop her. Mot of the time we don't want to anyway.  Bees make us honey.


Laura had a Monday too, I think. Considering how I was handed a large glass of wine at dinner, only so she didn't have to drink alone... Wine makes us happy.

No comments: