Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Cherry Zig-Zag


In my apparent endeavor to become a domesticated housewife I've been saving photos from the interwebs that help motivate us in our never-truly-ending renovation project now nearing its first big thrust. Today flooring was a big topic of discussion and luckily we're all of the like mind to have wood flooring wherever and whenever possible. We lucked out tearing those heinous carpets up on the one side of the house. Something tells me the other side won't be the same story. So we look to buying new or lucking out. This here is a very cool idea, maybe for the master bedroom, but I don't know if I have the discipline. Those zigs will start to zag flat before I get halfway across the room. That's far down on the priority list so maybe I'll earn my carpenters belt by then and give it a whirl. Retirement B&B here we come!

No comments: