Friday, February 22, 2013

There's Angels All Over The Yard


I was shoveling the driveway after lunch and I looked over to see Yuula lying flat on her back in the front yard. She wasn't moving. Just lying there. Momentary concern. Then her arms flapped wildly and I immediately realized what I was looking at, as I've seen it so many times before. We all have.

She was making angels.

We're kind of done always asking her "Where'd you learn to do that?". We just figure she's waking up in the middle of the night and doing thorough research on Wikipedia of the history of the world or something. I guess snow angels come in some time between the extinction of the dinosaurs and the Mets winning their first World Series. It's the only logical explanation. 

But check out this fairly legit snow angel.


Hard to see, but it is there. Maybe adjust your monitor. Or come visit before the snow melts. Those are your options.

I got back to shoveling the drive, to no avail. I looked back across the yard and she was still at it.


Or maybe it was nap time. 

No comments: