Friday, June 1, 2012

Zombies: 4 And Counting


I know, not the image you were hoping to wake up to, but maybe that's the point in writing this.

Anyone else notice the zombie apocalypse has begun? I have. And maybe I've spent too many hours watching the Walking Dead or the video for Thriller but these past few days have had more than their fair share of disgusting stories of people freaking out and eating someone else, zombie style, or just doing strange and gruesome things.

I know you heard about the guy in Miami who got his face eaten off by some ravaging nudist that ingested bath salts. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT look at the after photo.

There was some dude in Baltimore that carved up and ate the heart and brain of his friend. Nice friend.

Then the guy up in Jersey who cut out his own intestines and threw them at police as they tried to arrest him. Uhm gross.

And, of course, the cage fighter from California that freaked out on mushroom tea and tore out the still beating heat of his workout buddy and "tore off his face" with his bare hands. That's why I don't workout.

I don't know what it is, I don't believe these people are dying and coming back to life to wander the Earth in search of human flesh, but something weird is going down. Why else would the CDC have put up this zombie preparedness page just a couple weeks ago? People are doing crazy stuff out there and I'm starting to think Laura is right in wanting that shotgun. Bears don't scare me. Zombie bears on the other hand...

Sorry about the morning freakshow. Maybe I'll post some kittens to make up for it.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Soooo GROOOSSSS..where do you come up with this stuff...I never heard about any of them..