Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy Rain Ends A Holiday

That's what we can do. Blame it on the rain. Milli had something there. Or maybe it was Vanilli. Which one killed himself? That one I think wrote it. That and Girl You Know It's True. The other one wrote the crappy songs. Ironic. Unfortunate. But that is not the point of this.

P1190452

Don't get excited. There actually is no point of this. Just been a lazy day really. And even tho there is much to do, a patio to finish, gardens to prune, a there are baby items scattered across the entire property, as if someone dropped them out of a plane. But a lazy day is meant to be just that. So it's been Law & Order and the Mets game and begrudgingly, Bridezillas marathon.

P1190459

I don't think I've had a shirt on all day and Laura has positioned herself on the couch like a sunning walrus. She cleaned out her wallet and I paid a few bills. She gathered all the gift diapers and I restored my iPod. Laura baked some cookies; oatmeal, which are almost gone, and I clipped my toenails; on my left foot. So while none of these things were on any to-do lists, I think we can still call today progressive.

P1190442

So cases solved, Orioles swept and bitches wed, belly full of brown rice and oatmeal raisin and gonna head to bed early, if only to escape the smell of burned broccoli. Tomorrow is back to work early and I gotta say, I'm anxious.


Eyes: Tim & Eric Vodka movies
Ears: The Cowsills - The Rain, the Park and Other Things

No comments: