Sunday, February 3, 2008

Musicalities> 1.27/08 thru 2.2/08

By request, I will now post a list of songs as a virtual mixtape representing highlights of the past weeks listening habits. I will attempt to post a different mixtape each week. If you have the ability & the wherewithall I welcome you to recreate these mixes for your very own. Or you can just ask me and I'll burn you an actual copy of it. Gift!

  1. Peter Adams - Cementalisque
  2. Dosh - A Ghost's Business
  3. Palace Brothers - You Will Miss Me When I Burn
  4. Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
  5. The Real Simon Pure - Paramour
  6. The Coach & Four - Suture Self
  7. Artanker Convoy - Rabbit
  8. Yael Naim - New Soul
  9. Color Filter - Eight Bits Information Of You
  10. Hallelujah The Hills - It's All Been Downhill Since The Talkies Started To Sing
  11. The Ascent Of Everest - If I Could Move Mountains (I) Majesty And Awe (II) Collapse Into Understanding (III) Gathered Hearts Rise And Sing At The First Breath Of Dawn
  12. Joni Mitchell - Cold Blue Steel And Sweet Fire
  13. As The Poets Affirm - The Suburbs Of A Secret
  14. Jonny Greenwood - Proven Lands
  15. Paul Simon - Crazy Love, Vol. II
  16. Condor Moments - Counterpoint Study
  17. The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
  18. Babyshambles - Delivery
  19. Moools - Gland Denouement
  20. Abe Vigoda - Bear Face
  21. These New Puritans - Swords Of Truth

No comments: