Thursday, February 7, 2008

Financial Status, Et Cetera

This week has been all about getting our finances in order. They weren't all that out of order but, we had things here that needed to be there and stuff over yonder that needed to be elsewhere... you know how it is. Turns out we're in pretty good shape. The nice surprise of the week was when we found out our credit scores. I don't think I'll divulge the exact numbers but let's just say we both have higher than expected ratings and our loan officer is quite happy with us. And it couldn't have come at a better time. Tomorrow we head off to northeastern PA to look at another handful of houses, loan approval in hand. This time we are focusing on lofts. We loved that apartment in Canton so much, we figured another loft would do us good. It's our style.

Nothing much else going on. Giants still won the Super Bowl. Mets signed Johan Santana. Let's see them try and screw this one up. Pedro Martinez is cock fighting is the Domincan Republic but I guess it's legal there. I'm not all that into basketball cuz the Knicks are so pathetic. I was kinda rooting for the Suns, and now that Shaq is gonna be there, I dunno it's weird huh? I just like Steve Nash & Amare Stoudemire.

I've been listening to alot of Mars Volta lately. Don't know what that says. Their new album is tops. You should get it. Or Amputechture. I been listening to that alot. The last five minutes of track 4 is very nicely done.

No comments: