Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I've Been Turned


Each night between the hours of midnight and 2am, I indulge in television that I couldn't normally watch during the day, due to the impressionable, but moreover impatient child, and a full grown girl who isn't the slightest bit interested in anything that has everything to do with espionage, politics, or medieval fantasy, unless it stars Ryan Gosling.

So, it is between these hours I get to watch things like Game of Thrones, Band of Brothers, or the latest undertaking, Homeland. Only two seasons in, it's only taken me a couple weeks to catch up with the double crossing double agents double duties. Pretty thrilling stuff. I'm only two episodes from being all caught up and ready for the season 3 premier sometime next month.

And the awesome jazz soundtrack doesn't hurt either.

Up next; Boardwalk Empire.

No comments: