Thursday, August 29, 2013

3rd Annual Come-Stand-In-Our-Backyard-Wearing-Casual-Attire-To-Partake-In-Discussion-On-Current-Events-And/Or-Common-Interests-While-Eating-Hamburgers Day

 Seems like everything we do all summer builds up to the party we throw. I say this because I haven't lifted a finger to even water a plant or trim a bush since Sunday. Maybe I'm just beat. Probably I'm just beat.

Matthew was eyeing these girls, and eyeing their watermelon.


This patio was the surprising gathering place of the geriatric club this year

Thanks to Tyler the kids had something that kept them more than occupied

When dusk fell we broke out the movies and they fell right in line, adorably

Place looked nice

The next morning we had a dozen for breakfast and Yuula gave the kids checkups, as she's known to do

We had a quick cleanup Sunday evening and when the dust settled I found myself completely alone on the backdeck with a beer, and it was good

No comments: