Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring's Park And Purge

Another Unremarkable one for the books, but yesterday was more interesting. I spent the entire day cleaning out the tool shed, for the 4th year in a row. Let's see if this one sticks. With Laura's help I was able to get further alone into some sense of "organization" this year, so there is hope. The most satisfying part of the day came when waste management showed up on schedule and I threw out 15 bags of refuse, along with every old composite shelf I could find on the property. Purged.


After breakfast Laura took the child to meet the Trunks at the park. So I'm sure that was fun. I live through the photos, just like everyone else.


Slides are fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established
blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

my site クロエ店舗