Friday, March 9, 2012

We're Still Trying


Not too much. Long day of rearing. Tomorrow will be longer. The rule of days doesn't affect me. And seasons? I was outside raking in shorts and t-shirt yesterday. Today it snowed. And now Laura is doing the taxes. I do the bills all year if she does the taxes. It'll be ugly I'm sure. Yuula makes cat sounds now, and not the nice ones. But she can drink out of an open cup. Kinda. She gets so excited about it and shakes the water out. That's okay because we'll be outside soon. And we got a big outside week coming up. Readying the yard. Bigtime. Plus a few finishing touches in the bedroom and redoing the old shed. Time to get my shoes dirty. Time to put my shoes on. I think Laura's done with the taxes. The taxes aren't done. She is.


Eyes: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
Ears: Flights - Anywhere But Where I Am

No comments: