Thursday, March 1, 2012

He Came For The Sweet Trash

Attack!?

DSC_0003

I went out to start the car for Yuula and saw the door to the old shed along the driveway was wide open. I went in there yesterday to get some boxes but was pretty sure I locked it up afterwards. I looked closer and saw that the door wasn't simply opened but torn off. Someone, something tore the molding with the lock right off and I'm out here in garden shoes in the snow. I noticed the desk I stored in there a few days earlier was knocked over on top of a trash bag full of food scraps and expired dairy. Then I these on the ground in front of the crime scene...

DSC_0009

Bear Attack!

DSC_0010

These are Laura's and my footprints mixed in.

This one looks like a baby footprint inside of a mama footprint.

DSC_0006

Bears Attack!!

DSC_0016

They knocked over my desk.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I guess with the broken window they got a whiff of the the sweet stuff...wow...and looks like you've got a family...crazy...I wonder if having a motion light out there would scare them away...
I wonder where the cats were when this was happening...in the cart hoping not to be dicovered...lol

g ma