Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's Up Cuz / Grandma Timestamp

DSC_0008

I have a relatively massive headache right now. I've been sitting the computer pretty much all day, but luckily we had some visitors today in the form of cousin, uncle and grandmother. Yuula got her fill of social interaction, way more than most days she watches me get a massive headache from sitting at the computer all day. Tonight it's an Aye Carumba!

DSC_0010
DSCN1185
DSC_0004
DSC_0011
DSC_0039
DSCN1188

Laura just came downstairs with some laundry. She spilled wine all over my head pillow, foot pillow and white t-shirt. I thought she was cleaning.

Eyes: Tyler stealing my rocks
Ears: Promise Ring - Size Of Your Life (via ALPL)

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

wish this could be more often...fun day...kiddies cute...need to plan more get togethers...