Saturday, December 24, 2011

We'll Soon Be Nustled All Snug

DSC_0002

I've said it before. Christmas Eve is my favorite. I don't need to say it again. Accidentally starting traditions like waffle breakfast and monster movies can only enhance an already perfect holiday. I didn't watch any monster movies today but I did watch Rex Ryan lose to my Giants so.... same thing.

DSC_0005
DSC_0003
DSC_0008

I floated around the house and took a few shots while the baby's in nap mode and Laura is en route. I got about 15 more minutes before I have to go fetch the child and start dinner. And then it'll be an avalanche.

til then...

DSC_0024
DSC_0020
DSC_0025
DSC_0019
CSC_0059
DSC_0026
DSC_0031
DSC_0030

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DesignatedMom: Hope you had a wonderful holidays and I wish you a very Happy New Year! :)
I have loved reading your blog posts. This post made me a little curious. I have not seen the word Nustled or Nustle being used often. Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to use the word Nustle and not Nestle? I found the use interesting.