Friday, December 23, 2011

Doughing The Finish Line

Oh it is Christmas time. I know this because today the only thing we received in the mail was Christmas cards. Well, Christmas cards and disc 4 season 5 of Dexter. I'm assuming it'll be a slam-bang finish. May have to wait til after Christmas. But on with Christmas related news, I was left with the task finishing up the cookies today. namely the oatmeal, my favorite.

DSC_0018

Laura made a double batch because she figured half of the dough would forgo the baking process and go directly in my belly and she would be right. But I got a lot made. Now the baking is done.

DSC_0009

I gave Yuula first taste and despite the expression on her face she didn't have any complaints. Even took another one and laid on the floor to finish it off.

DSC_0012

Silly freak.

No comments: