Monday, December 12, 2011

He Actually Got Iced

image

It's a beautiful thing, seeing the Giants celebrating on that star. I always try and convince Laura that I'm not as emotionally invested in these games as she accuses me of being, but when the Giants play the Cowboys, I want blood. It's a Jersey thing.

And last night they may not have drawn blood but they sure came away with a sweet win. And how often does that whole "ice the kicker" thing work? I'm gonna say never. Even Tom Coughlin looked amazed that he missed the second time. Awesome.

So first place I think, with week 1 nemesis Redskins up next, the Jets who I don't know if they're even in the running anymore, and then finishing up against the Cowboys in NJ who I'm sure will be looking for sweet revenge. Should be a good finish, if anything.

No comments: