Thursday, December 29, 2011

Weird Week In Between

The time between Christmas and New Year's is always very strange for me. My body can't decide if I'm still on a holiday or if it's back to weekday workday like usual. I have my regular but it's with Christmas cookies. I listen to music while I work but it's Christmas carols. And I'm still turning on the lights out on the house at night, so...

Here's the past couple days, post-Christmas

DSC_0007
Here's Yuula as what can best described as her pink nightmare phase, possessed kitty-dog and all.

DSC_0008
Vic and Laura had a labyrinth showdown. Neither made it past turn 7, tho Laura gave up much earlier while Vic stayed up late into the evening alone in the dining room.

DSC_0001
While Yuula was taking a nap the other day I decided to build her a nice sturdy structure she could topple first thing when she wakes up. She did.

1324989232686
We got a package in the mail from Yuula's boy-love in GA. Maybe we left that sweater behind on purpose.

DSC_0019
Vic and Danielle served up some delicious pasta with sauce from scratch like only Italians can. We stretched it out over 7 meals.

DSC_0024
And Yuula has added yet another aspect to her evening dance routine. A dance partner named Angelina the Ballerina. I can't tell who has better technique.

No comments: