Friday, October 23, 2009

Smaller & Darker

IMG_3152

I'm not sure where the past couple days have gone. I know they involved massive amounts of home invading insects, power outages, gorditas in a Petco parking lot, political corruption, bears, at one point I was in Giants Stadium and I'm pretty sure I was on the phone with the Supreme Court. But after yesterday Laura & I may be solely responsible for the extinction of ladybugs in the northeastern United States.

IMG_3177
IMG_3167
IMG_3195

Prepare yourself for this one...

IMG_3202

That's just one vacuum load. We did three more after that.

Could've been my last time in good ol' Giants Stadium on Wednesday. Tearing it down to make way for the new one, which I saw in the shadows but didn't wanna ruin the surprise. It's funny, all these years I've been there tons of times, I'd say upwards of 60, and never seen so much as a blue-42 shotgun-hike, nonetheless a whole football game. Just this...

IMG_3218

That's all behind me now and I'd like to move on. Couple more weeks of this season, and on to bigger & brighter. Or maybe smaller & darker. That sounds better to me right now for some reason. Let's go with that: smaller & darker.

No comments: