Saturday, October 31, 2009

Skeletons Worth Driving For?

About two weeks ago Laura & I were driving down to Jackson to help in my parents move. It was late and we were tired but we remember passing this insane Halloween display, something like a skeleton cheerleader pyramid. It was all a bit of a blur but I really wanted to see it again. So I drove, not really knowing where it was exactly but knowing how to get back down to my parents house. Luckily it wasn't all that far from where I needed to be and I took a few shots.

IMG_3403
IMG_3406
IMG_3407

Worth the ride? Eh, yeah I think so. It sucks I had to see it in daylight. The thing looked alot more sinister in the dark, as you can imagine. Should've taken a photo first time but it kinda freaked us out. Where'd they get all them skeletons anyhow?

No comments: