Wednesday, December 10, 2008

London Digested, pt. I

I've had the chance to digest my travels. Finally uploaded all the photos, the usual collection of tourist spots I swore I wouldn't visit but had a hard time avoiding. I really did try and get lost in the back alleys and streets of London, possibly not the best idea nowadays, but I made it home alive so...

I was able to keep the blog somewhat up to date while I was over there so I don't feel the need to elaborate or post an exceptional amount of photos, but I will briefly recap some of the spots I visited with some of my more personally preferred photos.

IMG_0699
Those British are so nostalgic

IMG_0713
This is the Tower of London. It's like a castle. Isn't that crazy!?

IMG_0731
The area surrounding Tower Bridge is known for defying gravity

IMG_0734
It's also a little known fact that Tower Bridge lies somewhere along the Jersey Shore

IMG_0761
The dreaded stairway into the Thames

IMG_0774
Here it is folks, the infamous London Bridge!

IMG_0846
From one of my favourite spots in London, Trafalgar Square

IMG_0891
People live here. Seems unreal.

IMG_0925
I ran past Parliament & Big Ben on my way to the tube. I didn't wanna be late for rehearsal. But never fear, I came back the next day for a proper photo shoot.

I'll post day two later on this week. I gotta go do the dishes.

No comments: