Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Home: Finally: Bed

Gee Whiz! It feels like I haven't sat at this computer for weeks. A seemingly quick flight after quite a nice visit with her side of the family, a slight hangup in the airport parking lot last night (dead battery (Frans fault) (just kidding hun))) we finally made it home to our quaint little icebox. I barely noticed the snow on the ground, I just couldn't wait to jump into my own bed. Kittens were excited to not be alone anymore, or maybe just happy to see someone who could clean their box and give them fresh food. They showed their appreciation by sleeping as close to our faces as felinely possible.


And even the chilly sheets didn't stop me from diving face first into my pillow. We layered about 12 blankets, including our newly acquired (stolen) green fuzzy from the Krupps, and it was toasty in no time. We only got in a few hours before it was time to get up again but.... it was what I've been waiting for.

Photos are uploading from the past few days/weeks whatever. I should be able to put up some Krupp Christmas photos in the next day or two and start leaking out some shots I took while wandering the streets of London. Get excited.

Fran is off to work now, and I too have a busy week ahead. Have two shows to stage and 3 to choreograph, maybe 4, all before Christmas. Miami this weekend, Alabama the next. Not to mention trying to track down some more of these dag-blasted wood pellets. I am chilly. All I want for Christmas is my warm bed.

Ooh! & that new Woody Allen book.

No comments: