Saturday, October 27, 2007

South Beach & Me = B.F.F.

I flew into Ft. Lauderdale on what could arguably be one of the roughest flights I've ever experienced. Circling the airport for almost 30 minutes due to an fuel leak on the runway, resulting in a gaggle of emergency vehicles to rush the airport didn't ease my tension ay. But after 6 vodka/cranberries at April's new digs, all that went away.

Here's Ray
dscn6463

We spent the night catching up some talking about the show, but mostly laughing and eating. I'm still full.

Woke up early this morning for no reason. Rehearsals not til noon.
dscn6473

Greg slept in.
dscn6471

April woke him up with the lull of the local radio. Something about sexy on a dancefloor somewhere.
dscn6475

Just finished a delicious breakfast, lovingly prepared by April & her beau Marcos.
dscn6477

Sorry for the blurry photos. Miami puts me in a perpetual haze so they're actually quite accurate.

ciao

No comments: