Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Whys Are Unclear

(from October 12th)


I was one of the fortunate to jump on tickets last winter, when all us bleeding heart 90's emo turds heard our white whale would be doing a short stint in the city, tickets went fast as hotcakes, if you take for granted that hotcakes go fast as hell. 


For years I was under the impression that I may be one of the only people who have even heard of these guys or had the pleasure to spin their tunes at the end of summer or on a late Sunday afternoon. It was quite the experience to be surrounded by a packed Webster Hall, each person knowing every lyric, every drum fill, every twiddled hook. It's like I had this secret in common with all these other people, an I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

After the encore of course. 

A.F.4-eva

No comments: