Saturday, November 8, 2014

God Damn It Anyway


I'm going to give this one more try and if it doesn't work, honestly, I'll probably just try again in a few weeks. So much has been flipped on its skull these past few months, as in Everything In My Life, that I have nary a clue on how to sort thru it all nonetheless come out the other side looking remotely similar to my previous incarnation. But maybe that's the idea...

(Oh I'm just so damn dramatic, ain't I?)

But this is still of value. Especially in these days. The kind of days that go by without me really being able to grasp its contents. The moments in between The Moments are ever-precious and fleeting as fuck. To act as if I have any idea of what's next would be futile, but I'm pretty sure I need to keep it all. I hoard life. If it was ever of any use, then it will be always useful. And even if right now I am only ever talking to myself, it'll have to be more than enough.

If I'm to embrace the unease in order to weather the storm, then so be it.

When I'm forced to dive into the cement, I'll just pretend to be a stronger swimmer.

That or bounce.

The bull broke loose from its pen. I choose to build it again.

All you need is love.

Right?

Onward... and back to better.

No comments: