Saturday, December 28, 2013

Basically Back To The Basics


Yeah. Christmas is over, and after I spent the 26th in a depressive whirlwind I bucked up and realized we got another little package just over the horizon that I got a shit-ton of work to do to prepare for. His bedroom is the least of our worries right now, but that is probably also the biggest project that 2014 holds in the early going. His room doubled as a gift-wrapping/gift-hiding hub for the last few weeks and right now it looks like Christmas threw up and was left to stew in its own juices. That on top of the random other items that would fall more into the temporary storage category, I have a feeling I'm gonna be doing a lot of packing in the coming weeks. 

That and I have to finish the crib I gifted to Laura half-done. We need to re-work all the baby bottles/diaper supplies back into the homestead, which is not as easy as it sounds. Part of that challenge will be just finding everything again. 

This morning Laura's belly looked low. We're taking bets...

No comments: