Sunday, December 22, 2013

Advent Gone Amok

Well this is moving a little too fast. Not the camera, the holiday. The photo is metaphorical. I honestly do not know where the past week has gone. I remember sitting around last weekend and thinking of all that needed to be done before Christmas hits. I'll have to go back and check to see if we actually did it all.

After all the lists and taping and hunting and scheming and tracking numbers are done I'm looking forward to crashing on Christmas morning and stuffing myself full of treats only acceptable on Christmas morning.

I did finish all of MY wrapping yesterday. Laura on the other hand has some work to do. I'll help where I can, but I shall not ruin any surprises. Judee is no help. 

But with the arrival of the Krupps and Forchettis last night and the countdown to just three fingers, I think we are officially in the swing, and it will be Christmas tunes from here on out.

No comments: