Friday, November 15, 2013

Let This Caged Bird Fly


I can tell this is going to be a long winter. Between waiting for the baby and the holidays and this child being cooped up. It could get ugly. We may look to get her into a pre-school of sorts come the new year, let her harass some other people for a couple days a week. Let her hassle someone else about imaginary heart candy or playing patty cake for the ten millionth time or why we won't name the baby Ostrich. And I know, I should "enjoy these days" and "savor every moment" but I think she would savor and enjoy the days a whole lot more if she had someone less glued to a chair and tap tap tapping away on the keyboard.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I felt the same way when pregnant with you...thought by the time you were born Dani and I would hate each other...long winters...so we did put her in preschool and she loved it...break for all...
you went cause you were a mommas boy and needed to get out on your own..we never sent Ty cause he had enough playmates..between you and Dani and playroom at Racketball...enough...
good luck