Saturday, November 16, 2013

Kidless Wifeless Hapless


This is how I started the day, like all the other, feet in my back, hand in my face. But after that I have been kid free. We pawned her off on the Trunks today. They asked for her so... here!


Me (as if you cared) I been chilling. Laura's at work, and I ain't doing nothing. Watched some TV. My shows. Stuff that nobody wants to watch but me. Listened to loud music loudly. I skipped lunch (unintentionally) and ate a whole pizza for dinner while I watched the UGA/Auburn game during which the sportscaster said that it was the craziest 4th quarter he'd ever seen. That's the only part I watched.


Listened to lots of music and worked on some little of my personal projects I got going on that I can never give enough time to. Using the computer for funtime stuffs makes my carpal tunnel go away.


So Laura just got home and Yuula comes home tomorrow, probably against her will, and it's back to the basics. No better way. Today was lame.

No comments: