Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Starts With A Floater, Ends With A Sweller

And it went a little something like this...


Dead bird. That was the start of my Memorial Day.  I placed it in front of the tool shed, where I think that grey kitten is hiding out. It was disappeared just seconds later. Busted. The rest of the day was better tho. Continuing our run of mini-projects in the yard. Insisting on the small stuff is both instantly rewarding and supremely satisfying. Unfortunately the day is soon coming where I have to dive into some heavier dutier duties, but let's not worry about that now.


First official lunch in the shade garden I started. It is gonna work out just fine I think, mainly because we finally sat in that corner of the yard, for the first time in 5 years. We got it. May as well use it.


That's Yuula eating lunch.


We were invited to the Trunks for a Memorial BBQ, but it was shortlived due to both Isabella and Dunja having fairly severe allergy issues. Swollen eyes and sullen dispositions make for bad hosts. And we told them so. We may not see them ever again. That is until the pollen count dies down a bit.

No comments: