Friday, May 10, 2013

A Brief Lull In The Month Of May


Today was rather uneventful. After we got the Krupps on the road and got mother off to work, Yuula settled in for one of her 3 viewings of Cinderella today and i went upstairs to tie up some loose ends for SSI, hopefully for the weekend. I gotta admit, it was nice not to be on 24/7 Yuula watch, and even tho all I did all week was work, it was still like a sort of vacation. But I missed her. She missed me. She told me so today. Then we both fell asleep to Cinderella. Shut up.


Decided to greet Laura in the driveway. Had to start talking about M-Day plans, since it's the day after tomorrow and we have no idea really what's going on. I think I'll drive her in tomorrow and spend the day wandering around town, in part to get out of the house, in part to get supplies.


And more beer.

No comments: